Explore these specific resources to jump-start your thoughts and energies for women's ministry.
To download this summary, click here.
Guests: Cyndee Ownbey, author of Rethinking Women’s Ministry: Biblical, Practical Tools for Cultivating a Flourishing Community. Cyndee serves as a mentor to thousands of women’s ministry leaders through her website and Facebook community, Women’s Ministry Toolbox.
Introduction: Explore these specific resources to jump-start your thoughts and energies for women’s ministry.
Different resources for different types of people: visual, verbal, social
- Visual resources for ideas
- Pinterest site
- Verbal resources for ideas
- Revive Our Hearts blog
- Lifeway Women blog
- CTA blog
- Women’s Ministry Toolbox blog
- Favorite authors
- Social resources for ideas
- Brainstorm with a team
- Use Voxer app
- Ask online friends or leaders for opinions
Tips as you explore various resources
- Save items for later inspiration—many sites have easy ways to mark your favorites.
- Email items to yourself from the sites.
- Subscribe to or “follow” like-minded ministries or people online.