You work so hard! Find ways to bring back the joy that weariness and fatigue can steal from you.
To download this summary, click here.
Guests: Cyndee Ownbey, author of Rethinking Women’s Ministry: Biblical, Practical Tools for Cultivating a Flourishing Community. Cyndee serves as a mentor to thousands of women’s ministry leaders through her website and Facebook community, Women’s Ministry Toolbox.
Introduction: Weariness and fatigue can steal your joy in ministry. Find ways to bring back that joy and reduce stress.
Explore ways to bring back your joy:
- Be in God’s Word.
- Find what works for you: journaling, praying, reading
- READ plan: Record, Explore, Apply, Do
- Get outside, if possible, even if just for a few moments.
- Open up to others; ask for help and for prayer.
- Set boundaries
- make time to do other necessary things
- serve others
- Watch for little encouragements, little joys, progress.
- A note of encouragement: Romans 15:13
- Women’s Ministry Toolbox (search for READ)