Using relationships as a foundation for sharing Jesus.
To download this summary, click here.
Guest: John Richardson, executive pastor of discipleship at First Free Church
Introduction: Explore ideas and practical details for making your men’s ministry work as an outreach to the community.
- Help each member personally see his world through an “outreach lens”
- Identify a list of people in his sphere of influence
- Be an influence for Christ in the lives of five of those people:
- pray for them;
- intentionally interact with them; and
- share the hope of Jesus Christ.
- What is every man’s story and how does his story connect with God’s story in the Bible?
- Explore Discovery Bible Study
- Offer events that will draw men in and will help men in their outreach.
- Outreach and service go hand in hand.
- What specific steps could you plan today to engage those in your own sphere of influence?