Renew. Restore. Refresh. Ideas that are seldom experienced in today's hurry-up world. Our comprehensive Leader's Planning Guide includes the entire step-by-step process for creating a spa-themed retreat that will help your participants receive a renewal of the heart and spirit through Jesus Christ based on the Bible verse: Ephesians 4:23, Be renewed in the spirit of your mind. From ice breakers to activities, devotions, and discussion ideas our leadership guide is packed full of the details needed to create a spiritually enriching retreat. Master supply list, a budget worksheet, and sample schedules for one-day or weekend retreats will help you get started.
The accompanying Participant workbook is filled with everything the women attending will need to experience a faith-filled retreat, such as lesson content, space for reflection, thought provoking activities, a bonus follow-up section to continue the devotional experience at home. Our Leadership Set includes our high-quality pen, a coffee mug to help you renew each morning, a cozy pair socks to restore your feet, a silicone bracelet and a stylish tote to keep renewed even when you are on-the-go.
- 56-page Leader's Planning Guide (perfect for one-day or weekend retreat)
- 56-page Participant's workbook 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (Available in both ESV & KJV)
- Ballpoint black ink pen
- Canvas tote bag 13" x 12
- 12oz. Ceramic mug in gift box (dishwasher & microwave safe)
- Cozy socks - Machine washable - 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Silicone bracelet with card
- Read about the authors, Jane Fryar and Gail Marsh