Do you know the saying, "Begin as you mean to go on"? The phrase is from a quotation by Charles H. Spurgeon, and it concludes, "and let the Lord be all in all to you." Start this school year off in the best possible way for the families in your care by helping them walk in Jesus' footsteps! With this all-inclusive kickoff kit, you have everything you need to host a welcome-back kickoff to begin the year as you will go on: with Christ.
Focused on what Jesus teaches us about kindness, the included kickoff guide makes planning a breeze. The kit also contains resources for a game, craft, and backpack blessing, with gifts that enable kids to bring God's Word home. There is even a special parent session to equip busy caregivers to transform ordinary moments with their children into opportunities to encourage Christlike kindness.
Included in the kit are:
- 1 Cultivating Kindness: Back-to-School Kickoff Guide
- 6 Reflecting Kindness Backpacks
- 6 God's Promises to Kids Backpack Tag Activity Books with Stickers
- 1 "What's for Dinner?" Magazine—Kindness Issue
- 1 Set of Glow-in-the-Dark Footprints
The event kit also includes all the customizable Back-to-School Kickoff resources you need to promote your event:
- Social Media Suggestions
- Customizable Name Tags
- Customizable Water Bottle Wrap
- Photo/Video Release Form
- Customizable Flyer to Advertise Your Fall Programs
- Customizable Registration Form
- Customizable Kickoff Invitation
- Customizable Flyer
- Customizable Yard Sign
With this Back-to-School Kickoff Kit, the preparation work is done for you, so you can focus on what really matters: starting off your school year by sharing the kindness, love, and joy of Jesus with the families in your ministry!