Please note this item will not be available to ship until 09/29/23.
Get started planning your Warriors of Faith event! You'll get a sample of every teaching resource you need for the event. Plus, the digital event outline will be emailed to you directly.
- Activity Book - Through puzzles, doodling, drawing, and other paper-and-pencil activities, kids will learn the heroic stories of Moses, David, Joshua, Esther, and more! Each story focuses on how God worked through these warriors in order to show his great love to his people. What's more? This activity book encourages kids today to be warriors of faith, too! Just like he worked through his people in Bible times, God is working through each one of your students today. Through Jesus, victory belongs to all of God's children!
- Bracelet - A wearable reminder that each child is a warrior of faith through Jesus! These stretchy bracelets are a great giveaway prize that kids will wear long after your event is over.
- Flash Card Game - Name that warrior of faith! Teachers and kids love this flash card game because it reinforces Bible stories in an interactive way. Kids grab a partner and one reads the back of the card while the other tries to guess the warrior. When they are done with a card, kids can read the suggested Bible verse to learn even more about the warriors and how God worked through them.
- Praise Spin Drum Kit - Praise God with song! Praise God with music! Kids can do both with this craft kit! Use this craft kit as the culmination of your lesson about Moses leading the Israelites across the Red Sea. What did the Israelites do when they made it across the sea? They sang and praised God!
- David's Pouch of Stones - Use this craft kit to remind children that God's promises for David are also God's promises for them! Children will pop out the foam promise stones and then, lace the carrying pouch together. The pouch features the words of 1 Samuel 17:47 (KJV): The battle is the LORD'S.
- Joshua and Jericho Story Mobile - How did the walls fall down at Jericho? Use this story mobile craft to help kids remember the story of the warrior of faith, Joshua. The six-piece storyboard uses eye-catching art to help kids remember the main scenes of the story. Kids will add a sticker to each piece of the storyboard, too. Plus, the back of each piece tells one part of the story of Jericho. Children will pop out the pieces, put them in order, and attach them to the yarn for hanging.
- Fiery Furnace Scratch-and-Reveal - Who's in the furnace? Children will scratch off the flames to reveal the answer—three men and one angel! The reveal also features Daniel 3:17 (NLT): The God whom we serve is able to save us.
- Esther's Foam Crown Kit - Every child of God is his prince or princess! Use this foam crown kit to reinforce the Biblical messages of the story of Queen Esther. Children can decorate their own crowns and then, attach the elastic band to make the crown fit around their heads.
- Set of six posters - This set includes one poster for each Warrior of Faith, with eye-catching art on the front and a word-for-word, child-friendly retelling of the story on the back.
- Set of six collectible tags with chains - Each tag features one warrior of faith on the front with a Bible promise and a warrior chant on the back. Beaded chains: Choking Hazard - Contains small parts, not suitable for children under 3.
- Downloadable Character Videos (sent via email) featuring brief synopses of the individual Warriors of Faith in the series: Moses, Joshua, Esther, David and the Three Men in the Fiery Furnace.
- Digital Event Outline (sent via email) - A comprehensive event outline that will help you plan and execute five Warrior of Faith events.
Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Corinthians 15:57