As you think about a women’s event for the fall, whether it be in person or online, keep your volunteers in mind:
- Ask them to let you know their level of comfort regarding social contact.
- Design ways to help in any circumstances (include safety precautions per your local guidelines):
- Registration table
- Lead devotion
- Lead or help with craft
- Prepare or serve food
- Set up or clean up
- From home
- Pray for the leaders and women who will attend
- Call or email women and encourage them to attend
- Prepare craft supplies in advance
- Prepare food that can be picked up by someone
- Follow up with anyone new who attended and invite her to stay connected to the group.
You are welcome to copy this article for one-time use when you include this credit line and receive no monetary benefit from it: © 2020 CTA, Inc. Used with permission.