By CTA – Christ to All
Editor’s note: Pastor Appreciation Day is Sunday, October 10, 2021. Take some time in the coming days to pray for your pastor(s). In addition, CTA offers a number of useful ministry items to help you express your appreciation for all your pastor does!
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith (1 Corinthians 16:13 ESV).
A pastor’s physical well-being is a vital aspect of ministry. The demands and pressures of serving God’s people can challenge even the most physically fit pastors. If their stamina fails, pastors can find ministry a heavy burden.
Living God, source of all strength and support, I pray for my pastor(s):
- Pour out your blessing of health and well-being.
- Let your strength be their strength as they serve.
- Support their ministry with the grace, power, and encouragement that come from you alone.
- Keep sickness and pain and the assaults of the devil far from them.
- Each day may they find joy in sharing your love in Christ with everyone they meet.
In particular I pray for . . .
Try this: Volunteer to help at church with a task you can do well. The time and energy you save your pastor(s) and the church staff may give them an opportunity to relax and renew both body and soul. Continue to pray for your pastor(s).