As we take one last breath before the holiday season, let’s turn our eyes to Jesus, who is our Creator, our Hope, our Healer, and our Salvation.
- The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22–23 ESV
- For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7 ESV
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1 ESV
- In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16 ESV
- Heavenly father, help me walk in faith and let my light shine. Amen.
- For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one, and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility. Ephesians 2:14 ESV
- In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8 ESV
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. John 3:16–17 ESV
- There is none holy like the LORD; for there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God. I Samuel 2:2 ESV
- O Lord, thank you for being my Peace and my Rock. Amen.
- And calling the crowd to him with his disciples he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.” Mark 8:34 ESV
- For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
- Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you He will not leave you or forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV
- The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 ESV
- Mighty God, fill me with the strength of the Spirit to be a mighty witness to your love.
- And Jesus answered them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.” Luke 5:31–32 ESV
- Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31:8–9 ESV
- In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them; in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. Isaiah 63:9 ESV
- And the King will answer them, “Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.” Matthew 25:40 ESV
- Merciful Lord, as you have shown mercy in my life, help me show your kindness and mercy. Amen.
- The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him. Exodus 15:2 ESV
- Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1 ESV
- So if there is any encouragement in Christ, and comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Philippians 2:1–2 ESV
- I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. John 16:33 ESV
- He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. Revelation 21:4 ESV
- Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual sons, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16 ESV
- Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in steadfast love. Micah 7:18 ESV
- “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.” Isaiah 43:1–2 ESV
- Savior Jesus, on the cross you destroyed death and pain. I put my hope and trust in you, my Lord and Savior. Amen.
- Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 2 Timothy 1:2 ESV
- The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24–26 ESV
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *