By CTA – Christ to All
Spend a few moments with our tender, wise, kind heavenly Father. His gentle, very personal care surrounds, supports, strengthens, and sustains us. For each day of February, here are Scriptures, reflections, and prayers to help you recall all that he has graciously and lovingly done for us.
“I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you” (Isaiah 46:4 NLT).
- “[God] will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing” (Zephaniah 3:17 ESV).
- “You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my spirit” (Job 10:12 ESV).
- “God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16 ESV).
- “We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand” (Ephesians 2:10 ESV).
- “If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come” (2 Corinthians 5:17ESV).
- “Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity” (2 Peter 3:18 ESV).
- “I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord God, and you became mine”(Ezekiel 16:8 ESV).
- “According to his great mercy, [God] has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ” (1 Peter 1:3 ESV).
- “To all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God” (John 1:12 ESV).
- “The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me”(John 17:22–23 ESV).
- “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity” (Proverbs 17:17 ESV).
- “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5 ESV).
- “The Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God” (John 16:27 ESV).
- “I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the LORD” (Hosea 2:20 ESV).
- “Love is patient and kind” (1 Corinthians 13:4 NLT).
- “Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance” (1 Corinthians 13:7 NLT).
- “I have loved you with an everlastinglove; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you” (Jeremiah 31:3 ESV).
- “This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins” (1 John 4:10 NLT).
- “If God so loved us, we also ought to love one another” (1 John 4:11 ESV).
- “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown” (Isaiah 43:2 NLT).
- “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever” (Psalm 45:6 ESV).
- “He feels pity for the weak and the needy, and he will rescue them” (Psalm 72:13 NLT).
- “He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain” (Revelation 21:4 NLT).
- “I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine” (Isaiah 43:1 ESV).
- [Jesusprayed,] “May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me” (John 17:23 NLT).
- “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid” (John 14:27 NLT).
- “Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you” (Isaiah 41:10 NLT).
Editor’s note: Much of the 28 Days of Experiencing God’s Love is adapted from Whispers of God’s Love devotion book by Jane L. Fryar.