The push and pull of life and the craziness of this world make it hard to align our daily walk with our pacesetter, Jesus. We designed the Stepping Out with Jesus Women’s Retreat to help ladies step out boldly and joyfully with God daily, so they can walk with Jesus in the same way they received him—by faith.
And we make it easy for nearly any leader—seasoned or new—to plan an entire weekend retreat or Saturday experience. Use the 56-page Planning Guide to:
• Set goals for your experience
• Plan for and create the necessary support teams
• Budget for the event
• Plan for hospitality (meals and gifts)
• Recap the event with your leaders
Then, once the event starts, you can walk everyone through the retreat step by step. The Planning Guide provides:
• Icebreaker activities
• 5 separate discussion sessions
• Discussion prompts
• Prompts for personal devotion moments
• Schedule for a whole weekend retreat (Friday evening plus a full day Saturday)
• Schedule for a potential full Saturday retreat or Saturday morning only
Every page is fully illustrated with beautiful artwork. Can be used with either ESV or KJV versions of other content pieces.
• 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
• 56 pages
As you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him. Colossians 2:6 ESV