Get your women involved!
To download this summary, click here.
Guest: Cyndee Ownbey, author of Rethinking Women’s Ministry: Biblical and Practical Tools for Cultivating a Flourishing Community; mentor to women’s ministry leaders through Women’s Ministry Toolbox
Introduction: Explore practical ideas for getting women involved in service together.
- Take ownership of the opportunities for service, regardless of who normally serves.
- Four levels of service
- Collecting donations
- One-time projects—involve all women in both assembly and distribution
- One caution: pause and get permissions.
- Pray for God to open your eyes to both short-term and long-term service projects.
- Prioritize service as part of your women’s ministry
- What steps can you take to expand your women’s ministry team? Or to make it stronger?
- Is your women’s ministry prepared to include new women you do not yet personally know?
- 60 Service Project Ideas by Cyndee Ownbey
- Women’s Ministry Devotions