You CAN get younger women involved at your church.
To download this summary, click here.
Guest: Cyndee Ownbey
Introduction: Reaching out to younger women is a critical part of growing your women’s ministry. Cyndee gives us some practical and helpful ideas.
- Add younger women to your planning team
- Think about reaching women via social media; be sure to use the channels where they are active.
- Use Facebook groups to get women talking with each other.
- Offer activities that younger women are drawn to. They’ll appreciate the chance to participate in a service project, learn more about the Bible, and work with a mentor.
- Remember that not every woman will know Bible and church information that lifelong Christians take for granted.
- Read about the women you’re looking to involve.
- When you look at the population in your women’s ministry, how diverse is it in terms of ages?
- Which of the ideas presented could you implement next month? next quarter? next year?
- GenZ, a Barna report available at com
Rethinking Women’s MInistry by Cyndee Ownbey (womensministrytoolbox.com)