See coaching as a change agent for leaders.
To download this summary, click here.
Guest: David Smith, life development and spiritual growth coach; David also trains leaders in The Coach Approach
Introduction: Coaching is facilitating the process of helping people to discover their own solution or their own way forward.
- Jesus’ approach to discipleship
- Small group
- Safe environment
- Calling to action
- Coaching as a change agent for leaders
- Influence relationship
- Help leader grow into their own potential
- Self-discovery process
- Relational resource
- Finding a coach
- Someone who is well trained in The Coach Approach
- Great heart for people, believes in me
- Great fit
- Ask in network
- Affected by training and experience
- Determined by niche (business world is higher priced)
- Life coaching: $75+
- Who is my “relational resource” to help me be my best?
- Am I working with people I should encourage to look for a leadership coach?