What are your core values for men's ministry?
To download this summary, click here.
Introduction: This segment is a brief introduction regarding a men’s ministry platform. Following episodes focus on specific areas.
- Platform approach vs. program means that shared values define the ministry rather than “this is what we do.”
- Equips men to participate where they feel God has called them to participate and gives them a framework for their thinking.
- Begin with the end in mind:
- What kind of person do we want our men’s ministry to develop?
- What kind of experiences make progress toward that goal?
- Is your men’s ministry program-based or platform-based?
- What elements of ministry form the foundation for your men’s ministry?
- Patrick Morley, The Man in the Mirror (maninthemirror.org)
- Carey Nieuwhof blog and podcast (careynieuwhof.com)