Plan your Virtual or In-Person Women's Retreat Today!
This theme invites women to view themselves through God’s eyes—as a masterpiece! No matter their sins or burdens, each woman is a perfect masterpiece when seen through God’s love in Christ Jesus. This theme is applicable to women across all ages and roles in life. While each woman doesn’t always appear to be a masterpiece or feel like a masterpiece, through faith, she can believe it!
Complete Leader's Guide
for the Masterpiece Retreat
- NEW – a QR Code inside to Download a FREE Phone Wallpaper!
- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- 56 pages
- Authors are Julia Martin and Kristin Schultz
Welcome every woman to your retreat with this participant’s kit!
It includes three gifts that will make every woman’s retreat experience fun and spiritually enriching.
- The Apprentice Sketchbook features Bible study and discussion pages based on Psalm 111:2 for your retreat, as well as at-home sessions the women can do in the weeks that follow your event.
- The Journaling Art Cards include 12 unique cards, each with a Christian coloring-book image on the front and a Bible verse with journaling space on the back.
- The set of five colored ink pens is perfect for use with the Journaling Art Cards or in the Apprentice Sketchbook.
On a deeper level, we feel the spiritual draw is this . . . women don’t often see themselves as masterpieces. So, the retreat topic itself is interesting and fresh. Women will be likely to sign up for the retreat because they want to see themselves as masterpieces. The retreat will encourage and uplift them spiritually, so they can go home and face their lives, living as the masterpieces Jesus has made them through salvation.
Download FREE Resources Today!
Download and print these: free bulletin cover, name tag, art, Ministry Message Devotion. Coordinates with CTA’s Masterpiece product line. Save time and money. Download now!
These materials remind women that their self-made masterpieces . . .
Throughout the materials, women will be reminded that their self-made masterpieces may crumble and fail. But God has created each woman for good works, works of love and service. By faith and grace, she will stand strong as God’s beloved masterpiece. She doesn’t have to conform to the world’s standards, she doesn’t have to run ragged, she doesn’t have to do it all or have it all. God created her just the way he wanted her and she is perfect in Jesus!