By Alison Zeller
Everywhere we look there are reminders of the Resurrection story and the new life we have in Jesus. Grab a friend or two and head outside. Work together to find each of the items listed here. Draw each item as you find it.
- The crowds in Jerusalem waved palm branches as they praised Jesus as their King. Find the biggest leaf you can.
- The day before he died, Jesus washed his disciples’ feet to show them how to love one another. Find a fountain, sprinkler, pool, or puddle.
- Jesus’ friend Judas betrayed him for 30 pieces of silver. Find a shiny rock or coin.
- A rooster crowed after Peter had denied knowing Jesus for the third time. Find a bird.
- Jesus died on a wooden cross. Find two sticks and place them in the shape of a cross.
- Jesus’ friends placed him in a tomb and covered the entrance with a giant rock. Find the biggest rock you can.
- On Easter morning, the angel shone bright and announced that Jesus was alive! Find a brightly colored flower.
Jesus loves you so much that he died and rose again—for you! Now you have new life in him!